Summer is one of the most awaited seasons of the year. This means getting out more, enjoying the warm weather, and getting a nice tan. However, it is important to remember that the sun emits harmful UV rays that can cause serious damage to our skin. Before heading out, it's crucial to apply sunscreen to protect it from harsh sun rays.
But, did you know that there is another way to protect your skin? Our Super Sunblock Smoothie contains ingredients that are packed with vitamins and minerals that will boost your skin's defense against harmful UV rays.
- 1 1/2 cup green tea
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1/2 cup cauliflower
- 1 small carrot
- 2 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- If desired, add 1 cup of green tea for a thicker smoothie.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Green Tea - Green tea helps prevent skin damage from the sun's UV rays. The antioxidants in green tea help neutralize free radicals, reducing inflammation, and preventing cell damage.
- Blueberries - Blueberries are full of antioxidants that help fight against skin damage and skin aging. They help improve the skin's elasticity and keep the skin looking fresh and young.
- Watermelon - Watermelon is an excellent hydrating fruit that helps soothe and cool the skin. The nutrients in watermelon also help prevent sun damage and speed up the healing process of damaged skin when exposed to the sun's rays.
- Cauliflower - Cauliflower is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage caused by the sun. Vitamin C also aids in collagen production, which supports healthy skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Carrots - Carrots contain high levels of beta-carotene, protective antioxidants that help maintain the skin's elasticity, keeping it smooth and healthy. Beta-carotene absorbs UV rays and assists in preventing them from penetrating the skin's surface.
Try this super sunblock smoothie recipe to boost your skin's natural defense! The ingredients in this recipe are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that work together to keep your skin looking youthful, healthy, and radiant. Protecting your skin should be a top priority, and by providing it with the right nutrients, you can reduce the effects of sun damage and ensure healthy, glowing skin.