Nothing screams summer quite like a delicious dessert, and this no-bake blueberry cheesecake parfait recipe ticks all the boxes. It’s easy to make, takes minutes to whip up, and is just the perfect sweet treat to get you in the summer mood.
This dessert is ideal for dinner parties, barbecues or just to enjoy on your own, sitting outside in the sun. It’s creamy, fruity, and indulgent without being overpowering. Plus, it looks incredible in a glass, with its layers of cheesecake filling and fresh blueberries. But don't take our word for it- let's get started!
- 400 g frozen blueberries ( 2 ¾ cups)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 180 g white chocolate (1 cup)
- 125 ml whipping cream (½ cup)
- 250 g low fat cream cheese, softened (16 1/2 tbsp)
- 125 ml low fat sour cream, room temp (½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- fresh blueberries, for topping
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine blueberries, lemon juice, and half the sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer, swirling occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- While the blueberries are simmering, melt chocolate in a bowl placed on top of the blueberry saucepan. Stir regularly until melted, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the blueberries have softened and are coated in a thick syrup, pour them into a wide bowl and place in the fridge to cool faster.
- To make the crust, simply crush biscuits into fine crumbs using a blender or by placing them in a bag and beating with a rolling pin. Mix in melted butter and set aside.
- Next, whip cream into shape in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining sugar, sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt. Add room temperature melted chocolate and beat until well blended.
- Finally, fold the whipped cream into the mixture, being careful not to overmix and lose the air.
- Assemble. Layer the blueberry cheesecake in individual serving glasses.
- Start by dividing half the biscuit mixture among four glasses and pressing down lightly with the base of a slim glass.
- Then, pipe half the cheesecake mixture into each glass. Next, layer on half the blueberry sauce to each glass before repeating the process for a second layer of each.
- Finish it off with a topping of fresh blueberries and mint.
- Enjoy a delicious and creamy dessert!
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature before beginning.
- Use fresh blueberries for the best flavor and texture.
- If you don't have heavy cream, you can use whipped topping instead.
- Serve in individual glasses for an elegant touch.
This no-bake blueberry cheesecake parfait is a quick and easy summer dessert that is sure to impress. It’s light, creamy, and utterly indulgent, with its layers of graham cracker crust, cheesecake filling, fresh blueberries, and whipped cream. It’s perfect for those days when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen but still want something delicious.
Plus, you can customize it to your liking by adding different fruits or toppings. This recipe is a must-try and will easily become one of your summer favorites. Try it out and see for yourself how easy it is to create a dessert that looks and tastes like it took hours to make. Enjoy!